This trunk was found in a Wecoma, Oregon home formerly owned by the Cutler family. The Cutler’s are well known for forming the town of Cutler City in 1913, on the south end of today’s Lincoln City. This 1920s “Indestructo” trunk has many scratches and dings, but has lived up to its name. It has traveled around the world (many international stickers) and is still as sturdy as ever. It has several Cutler name tags and “Cutler” painted in red writing on the side. This amazing piece of history was generously donated to the museum and is now on display in our camping exhibit.